Welcome to our Blog! Please Feel free to comment on all posts. We accept all opinions.

Thursday, August 2, 2012

Batman - The Dark Knight Rises

Rated PG-13 for intense sequences of violence and action, some sensuality and language.
164 minutes long (the middle is the loooooong part)
Cast: Christian Bale, Gary Oldman, Tom Hardy, Joseph Gordon-Levitt, Anne Hathaway, Michael Caine, and Morgan Freeman. (can you say star power)

I really liked the movie. It was a bit long at times, but the movie kept on flowing enough to stay entertaining. There were just a few things that I did not like about the movie. The first thing was that I found it really hard to understand Bane in the first half of the movie. Then all of a sudden in the second half I had no problem hearing him. The other thing I did not like was it seemed that each main character got a minute in the movie to give their acting bid for an Oscar. These are pretty minors issues for a 2 hour and 45 minute movie, which is why the movie was all around a great movie. The acting was good, Anne Hathaway as Catwoman was a good choice, and the last 30 minutes of the movie kept me on the edge of my seat.
Two last things. See the movie in IMAX! You will not regret the extra money spent on the ticket.
Second, this movie could have given me the feeling I had at the end of Inception, but Christopher Nolan went a different direction. 


I give the movie a 9/10


Golden Egg


 A must see!

No comments:

Post a Comment